Become A Chamber Volunteer Today!
Whether you are new to the area and want to learn about your community or a longtime resident with plenty of knowledge to share, volunteering at the Chamber is a great way to help promote our wonderful island while meeting people from all over the world.
Getting involved is fun and opens your network to new friends, new contacts, and new opportunities.
We’re looking for:
Volunteer Hosts for the Visitor Information Center and Ferry Terminal Kiosk
- Greet and help visitors and tourists
- Help direct community members to resources
- Answer phones
- Help with light clerical work
Special Events Volunteers
- Planning and preparation
- Set up and break down
- Assist Chamber staff during events
Language Bank Volunteers
- Translate for visitors and non-English speakers
- Accompany foreign language speaking groups on walking tours
Volunteering Gives You:
- A chance to get involved with your community and share it with visitors
- Flexible scheduling
- Variety of tasks
- Orientation and training
- Pleasant environment and great people to work with
- Volunteer recognition and appreciation
- An opportunity to strengthen your job skills and resume
Help us make the Chamber the “GO TO” place!
Download a volunteer application form
For more information, contact Mickey Molnaire at the Chamber.